Copy from One Google Drive to Another with Best Google Drive Migrator
You May Own More Than One Google Drive Account
With the increase in digital data in recent years, more and more data should be protected in local or online storage to keep it safe. However, local disk storage devices can be corrupted or damaged due to disk failure, software corruption, virus attacks and more. So, it is wise for you to store files in online storage. Google Drive is the most famous cloud drive in the market, which attracts millions of users to upload files and share files to collaborate with others. On the one hand, Google Drive only provides you with 15GB of free cloud storage space, so it is not enough for you to protect your daily digital data. Thus, adding multiple Google Drives to another account might be one of your choices.
Sometimes, you need to transfer files from one Google Drive to another account for different purposes. How to deal with that? Don’t panic;
Here, we will show you the best solution to copy from one Google Drive to another directly without downloading.
Best Free Google Drive Migrator: MultCloud
To copy files from one Google Drive to another account easily and quickly, here comes the powerful web-based cloud file manager MultCloud.
Why is it the best free Google Drive migrator for you? Because you can get benefits from MultCloud like this:
- Copy from one google drive to another, or even to multiple Google Drive accounts if required.
- Transfer everything from one Google Drive to another with Cloud Transfer, which also provides automatic transfers. It’s very useful to generate changes from the source, Google Drive to the destination.
- You are able to delete all files and folders automatically in Google Drive after the transfer is complete, which helps you free up space for Google Drive if you hit the Google Drive storage limit.
- MultCloud supports 30+ clouds and services, including most Google services, including Google Drive, Google Photos, Gmail, Google Workspace, and more.
- Flexible features allow you to move Google Drive files to another account, like cloud sync, cloud backup, or even team transfer.
Thus, you can use MultCloud as the best free tool to do the Google Drive to Google Drive migration easily.
How to Copy All Google Drive to Another Account
To show you how it works to copy from one Google Drive to another with MultCloud, just follow the below steps to complete the task.
1. Please apply for a MultCloud account for free, and sign in now.
2. Tap Add Cloud > Google Drive, and grant access to MultCloud. Add another Google Drive account too.
3. Click the source Google Drive, choose files and folders (or tick the box next to File Name to select all files), then choose Copy from the top menu.
4. Select another Google Drive account as the destination, and hit OK to copy from one Google Drive to another.
Here you can enable multi-select to choose multiple clouds to save the files from the source Google Drive if required.
Transfer Everything from One Google Drive to Another
1. Please ensure you have added two Google Drive accounts first.
2. Click Cloud Transfer, hit FROM to choose a Google Drive account, and hit TO to choose another Google Drive account.
3. Press the Transfer Now button to migrate everything from one Google Drive to another account directly.
- Here, you can set up transfer methods and enable email and filtering in Options. To delete all files from the source Google Drive automatically, click Options > Delete all source files after the transfer is complete. Filtering helps you transfer only certain files from Google Drive to another account.
- To perform unattended tasks for Google Drive data migration, click Schedule and select Daily, Weekly, or Monthly to run regularly.
- All the tasks will be run on the servers of MultCloud, which will not take up your local resources, like bandwidth, CPU and other resources.
- Besides, it will run in the background even if you turn off the browser or computer.
Write in the End
Until now, you might have a clear idea about how to copy from one Google Drive to another account and other ways to transfer everything from one to another. Besides that, you can use MultCloud to transfer files between any two of the supported clouds, like migrating Dropbox to Google Drive, or more.